Not sure if you have the right equipment to obtain the best broadband experience?
Find out here about speed, online services, Internet browsers and everything you need to know to get properly connected and access the Internet!
We can help you get your community connected to broadband Internet. We are pleased to share the following tools and resources:
Current Discount Offers:
- Connect2Compete. Link to Connect2Compete website to learn more about accessing low-cost broadband and computers for low-income households, including a zip code search to find local offers.
If you are a nonprofit serving low-income clients, find out about how to become a C2C partner.
- Comcast Internet Essentials. Visit Essentials website to view materials about this Comcast offer of low-cost Internet and computers for low-income families with children in areas served by Comcast.
If you are a nonprofit serving low-income clients in a Comcast service area, find out how to become a Comcast Internet Essentials partner.
- Tools and Resources: Download fact sheets, training curriculum, and all the materials you’ll need to set up a Community Connect Fair in your city.
- Lessons Learned: A Practitioner's Guide to Connecting Californians to Broadband and Digital Careers. Learn important strategies and lessons from the experiences of CETF and its Broadband Awareness and Adoption and Access to Careers in Technology partners.
- NTIA Broadband Adoption Toolkit: The Broadband Adoption Toolkit draws on experiences of dozens of Broadband Technology Opportunties Program (BTOP) recipients, which have added hundreds of thousands of new broadband subscribers since 2009.